- Refunds will not be issued without a doctor’s note once classes have started.
- All refunds will be subject to a $15 bookkeeping fee.
- All fees for classes cancelled by the Skating Academy will be refunded in full.
- Refunds or credits will not be issued for absences or classes missed by the student.
- Pre-registration is required for all classes – SIGN UP EARLY, CLASSES FILL QUICKLY!
- Online Regstration
- Register over the phone with a Visa, Discover or MasterCard by calling the Pro Zone at 301-662-7362, fax registration to 301-662-7361, or in person at Skate Frederick.
- The Skating School reserves the right to change the day and time of classes.
- A minimum of 5 students must register for each class or the class may be cancelled.
- Parents are not permitted on the ice during group lesson time with the exception of Mommy & Me classes.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of class time in order to allow sufficient time to get your skates on and be ready for instruction.
- Notification of changes/cancellations to our schedule due to inclement weather will be posted on this website.
- ALL events will be held as scheduled unless otherwise noted.
- A make-up class schedule will be posted on this site when available, if classes are cancelled.