FREESTYLE SESSIONS ARE NOT OPEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC FOR SKATING. SESSIONS ARE OPEN ONLY TO FREESTYLE, DANCE, AND SYNCHRO SKATERS. PRE-REGISTRATION with a credit card payment or use of a bronze card is recommended by calling 301-662-7362.
Freestyle Ice Etiquette
For the safety and enjoyment of all skaters, please review the freestyle ice etiquette rules in the link below and follow when skating on a freestyle session.
For our more frequent figure skaters, we offer our BRONZE PASS OPTION. Bronze Passes are available in the Pro Zone for $144, totaling 14 hours of ice time. The Pro Zone will be more than happy to keep your Bronze Pass Card on file for you.
Procedure for Purchasing Ice Time
- Decide the amount of ice time you want to purchase
- Make payment in the Pro Zone
- Sign in the Freestyle log book
- Indicate the start and finish time of purchased ice in log book
- Pro Zone will give you receipt for proof of payment
- If using Bronze Pass Card you still need to sign in Freestyle log book