The following changes have been made for the morning freestyle sessions only for this week.
MONDAY, JUNE 19 – 6:00-8:30 am
TUESDAY, JUNE 20 - 6:00-8:30 am Rink 2
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 21 – 7:00-8:30 am
THURSDAY, JUNE 22 – 7:00-9:00 am
FRIDAY, JUNE 23 – No Morning Session
MORNING FREESTYLE CHANGE
WEEK of JUNE 26 – 30
NO morning sessions Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday
The only morning session will be FRIDAY, JUNE 30 from 6:00-8:30 am.
- $13.00 per 60 minute session
- $17.00 per 90 minute session
- $20.00 per 120 minute session
- Skaters must purchase a minimum of 1 hour ice time on all freestyle work sessions
- Skaters start time may be purchased according to designated times in freestyle log book
- At no time may you split your 1 hour ice time between 2 work sessions
Freestyle Ice Etiquette
For the safety and enjoyment of all skaters, please review the freestyle ice etiquette rules in the link below and follow when skating on a freestyle session.
For our more frequent figure skaters, we offer our BRONZE PASS OPTION.
Bronze Passes are available in the Pro Zone for $144, totaling 14 hours of ice time.
The Pro Zone will be more than happy to keep your Bronze Pass Card on file for you.
Procedure for Purchasing Ice Time
- Decide the amount of ice time you want to purchase
- Make payment in the Pro Zone
- Sign in the Freestyle log book
- Indicate the start and finish time of purchased ice in log book
- Pro Zone will give you receipt for proof of payment
- If using Bronze Pass Card you still need to sign in Freestyle log book
If you have questions or need additional information, please call 301-662-7362. Freestyle schedule is always subject to change.