In skating over thin ice our safety is our speed…and there’s no such thing as too much speed!
THIS SUMMER IS THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY TO ENHANCE YOUR SKATING ABILITY!
Skate Frederick is offering Jump & Spins and Power Enhancement Specialty Classes.
Freestyle work sessions are designed for private lesson skaters taking lessons and offer a variety of rates and times to match your skating needs.
Freestyle Ice Etiquette
For the safety and enjoyment of all skaters, please review the freestyle ice etiquette rules in the link below and follow when skating on a freestyle session.
- $13.00 per 60 minute session
- $17.00 per 90 minute session
- $20.00 per 120 minute session
- Skaters must purchase a minimum of 1 hour ice time on all freestyle work sessions
- Skaters start time may be purchased according to designated times in freestyle log book
- At no time may you split your 1 hour ice time between 2 work sessions
For our more frequent figure skaters, we offer our BRONZE PASS OPTION.
Bronze Passes are available in the Pro Zone for $144, totaling 14 hours of ice time.
The Pro Zone will be more than happy to keep your Bronze Pass Card on file for you.
Procedure for Purchasing Ice Time
- Decide the amount of ice time you want to purchase
- Make payment in the Pro Zone
- Sign in the Freestyle log book
- Indicate the start and finish time of purchased ice in log book
- Pro Zone will give you receipt for proof of payment
- If using Bronze Pass Card you still need to sign in Freestyle log book
If you have questions or need additional information, please call 301-662-7362. Freestyle schedule is always subject to change.