Freestyle work sessions are designed for private lesson skaters taking lessons and offer a variety of rates and times to match your skating needs.
NEW FREESTYLE SESSIONS & DESCRIPTIONS
MU FREESTYLE SESSIONS (Mix Use):
* Designed for all levels of freestyle skaters, private lesson students, moves in the field and ice dance.
* Synchro skaters may skate as partners only (two at a time).
* Hockey instruction only during a lesson with no practice time or pucks.
* NO EXCEPTIONS!
* Sessions are designed specifically for all levels of freestyle skaters and moves in the field.
* ONLY skaters in a private lesson for dance or synchro may connect.
* NO shadow skating.
* NO EXCEPTIONS!
Freestyle Ice Etiquette
For the safety and enjoyment of all skaters, please review the freestyle ice etiquette rules in the link below and follow when skating on a freestyle session.
FREESTYLE ICE ETIQUETTE RULES
- $13.00 per 60 minute session
- $17.00 per 90 minute session
- $20.00 per 120 minute session
- Skaters must purchase a minimum of 1 hour ice time on all freestyle work sessions
- Skaters start time may be purchased according to designated times in freestyle log book
- At no time may you split your 1 hour ice time between 2 work sessions
For our more frequent figure skaters, we offer our BRONZE PASS OPTION.
Bronze Passes are available in the Pro Zone for $144, totaling 14 hours of ice time.
The Pro Zone will be more than happy to keep your Bronze Pass Card on file for you.
Procedure for Purchasing Ice Time
- Decide the amount of ice time you want to purchase
- Make payment in the Pro Zone
- Sign in the Freestyle log book
- Indicate the start and finish time of purchased ice in log book
- Pro Zone will give you receipt for proof of payment
- If using Bronze Pass Card you still need to sign in Freestyle log book
If you have questions or need additional information, please call 301-662-7362. Freestyle schedule is always subject to change.