The 5:00-6:00pm session on Wednesdays will remain for the rest of the Summer.
Freestyle Ice Etiquette
For the safety and enjoyment of all skaters, please review the freestyle ice etiquette rules in the link below and follow when skating on a freestyle session.
Freestyle Session Rate
- $13.00 per 60 minute session
- Skaters must purchase a minimum of 1 hour ice time on all freestyle work session
- At no time may you split your 1 hour ice time between 2 work sessions
For our more frequent figure skaters, we offer our BRONZE PASS OPTION. Bronze Passes are available in the Pro Zone for $144, totaling 14 hours of ice time. The Pro Zone will be more than happy to keep your Bronze Pass Card on file for you.
Procedure for Purchasing Ice Time
- Decide the amount of ice time you want to purchase
- Make payment in the Pro Zone
- Sign in the Freestyle log book
- Indicate the start and finish time of purchased ice in log book
- Pro Zone will give you receipt for proof of payment
- If using Bronze Pass Card you still need to sign in Freestyle log book